BC researchers are continuously breaking barriers, uncovering discoveries, and making a difference.
These institutes, centers and labs are where that work happens.
The office of the Vice President for Research, Innovation, and Economic Development is responsible for overseeing University functions related to sponsored research, and other associated activities.
University Research Centers & Labs
- Cecil J. Picard Center for Child Development and Lifelong Learning
- Energy Institute
- Center for Optimization of Petroleum Systems
- Center of Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Energy
- Chemicals and Fuels Development Center
- Center for Environmental Protection
- Cleco Alternative Energy Center
- Southern Unconventional Resource Center for Excellence (SOURCE)
- Louisiana C1 Extension Service
- Health Sciences Campus
- Informatics Research Institute
- Institute for Coastal and Water Research
- Institute for Materials Research & Innovation
- New Iberia Research Center (NIRC)
- Regional Application Center